If you are interested in naturally raised meats, from time to time we have USDA inspected grassfed Highland beef, goat and lamb available for sale. Grassfed, naturally raised meats are free of additives, delicious, and contain more Omega 3 fatty acids and CLA, making them also more nutritious than the typical grainfed meats found in the grocery store. Taste the difference! Send us an email for availability.
Our inventory of livestock for sale changes with the seasons, so please email us at mailto:email@example.com
with your requirements.
We have had a great year with many outstanding additions to our Highland Cattle fold, our South African
Boer Goat herd and our flock of Horned Dorset Sheep. Livestock for sale include:
- South African Boer Goats and Nubians:
- Top-quality Full-Blood Boer bucks for breeding--6 months to two years old
- Wethers - friendly, wonderful pets
- All Boer kids born in January 2008 are now weaned and READY FOR SALE. They won't last, so come and pick your favorites now!
- Percentage does, various ages
- Registered Nubian bucklings born January 2008
- Highland Cattle:
- Registered cows and heifers of various ages
- Registered bulls of various ages, from five to 15 months old
- Steers, 6 months old. Grow your own superlative beef!
Livestock Guardian Dogs
Our first litter born October 28, 2007 is SOLD OUT, and our second litter, born November 21, 2007, is SOLD OUT, too! If you would like to reserve a pup from an upcoming litter, please send us an email and we will add your name to our waiting list (they are worth the wait!)